Key outcomes from the monitoring and investigation program
- If a conveyor belt, including splices, is mistracking outside acceptable limits to our client. That is, does the mistracking of the belt and splices impose an unacceptable risk to business?
- Did the belt, splices, rolling elements, conveyor structure, conveyor operation (loaded or running empty) or a combination of factors contribute to the mistracking?
- Did an isolated event contribute to the mistracking of the belt?
- Did the independent laboratory belt testing results confirm the installed belt and existing belt specification are suitable for the application?
- Can the belt mistracking be solved through correct maintenance and operating procedures? If applicable, the required engineered conveyor specific belt tracking solution to ensure the belt always tracks within acceptable limits to our client.
Belt Tracking Projects
Technibelt was commissioned to investigate major belt mistracking issues at a materials handling facility in NT. The tracking data confirmed at various locations along the conveyor, the belt tracked centrally or to LHS or RHS cutting through structure. Surveying found the conveyor structure to be significantly out-of-tolerance (parallel, straightness, ...read more →
Technibelt was commissioned to investigate major belt mistracking issues at an underground coal mine in NSW. The mistracking posed a major risk to safety and business and resulted in a notice being issued to rectify the problem or cease operation of the conveyor. Technibelt belt tracking monitoring technology determined ...read more →