Technibelt was founded based on the mining industry’s need for an independent company to assess the performance of belt cleaning systems; advise on the correct selection of conveyor belt; investigate belt and splice failures; and implement cost effective solutions engineered and tested for performance. With the support and sponsorship from a select group of mining companies, Technibelt began in 1989 commercialising on the innovative conveyor technologies developed in the Managing Director’s PhD.
Technibelt is a professional engineering consulting company specialising in conveyor technology. We provide the following principle services:
- Independent laboratory testing of solid woven, ply and steel cord conveyor belts; and conveyor accessories; to Australian and International Standards (including FRAS acceptance testing to AS 4606-2012);
- Development of technical specifications for the supply, installation and splicing of solid woven, ply and steel cord conveyor belts;
- Conveyor belt, splice and component failure laboratory testing and analysis;
- Independent performance monitoring of conveyor belt cleaning systems;
- Development of performance based technical specifications for the design, supply, installation, maintenance and performance monitoring of belt cleaning systems;
- Conveyor belt and splice condition audit and analysis;
- Conveyor belt installation and splicing quality assurance audits;
- Conveyor belt cover thickness and condition testing and analysis;
- Belt tracking monitoring and analysis;
- Conveyor design and operations audits;
- Development of performance based technical specifications for conveyor upgrades and maintenance.